WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

BLACK-METAL - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* BLACK-METAL > Topics

Subject: .immortal.
Replies: 12 Views: 1687

vampyria 1.12.08 - 05:41am
...can't help posting this am listening to immortal and just wanted to yell ...I LOVE IMMORTAL LONG LIVE AND HEIL...now you did too, big grinz... *

blksmith 3.12.08 - 11:20am
this is the only band who ive got ALL THEIR ALBUMS. awesome band. *

vampyria 4.12.08 - 03:19am
ace blksmith...heyyy..if we lived in proximity, we could have an immortal appreciation evening:) ...fun... *

blksmith 4.12.08 - 08:50am
lol wots your fave albums...?. *

vampyria 6.12.08 - 06:48am
...i only have 3 albums of theirs...battles in the north.blizzard beasts.and.pure holocaust.every one is perfect...would luv to listen to more:) .yess. *

vampyria 6.12.08 - 06:55am
...wats yours.?.? :) *

blksmith 6.12.08 - 08:17am
try get Diabolical Fullmoon Mysticism. its their 1st studio alb*m en my fave. followed by Blizzard Beasts en then Pure Holocaust. then Battles in the north. dont enjoy the others as much as i enjoy the 1st 3 i mentioned. 1st 3songs from sons of northern darkness are awesome. en a few songs from d*mned in black. ive never had a chance to listen to At the heart of winter. i always skip to get to my next fave alb*m lol *

vampyria 6.12.08 - 11:45pm
...i will, its such a wow sounding alb*m title, thank-you for thatflowers4u.GIF... ...nebular ravens winter, is always the song i play first when i listen to immortal. .x. *

blksmith 9.12.08 - 07:51am
oh diabolical fullmoon mysticism doesn hav any croaking lol. its just raw pure black metal. it laid down the foundations for immortal en they've built up their awesome sound. *

vampyria 10.12.08 - 09:01am
...kewlness, me wana listen, hmmm...croaking, intrestingly put!..their vox styles just cutsey az...grinz...me look forward to listening...black metal vocals are just pure brilliance... .x. *

blksmith 21.02.09 - 07:20am
head a rumour they gonna hav a new alb*m in the near future *

blksmith 21.02.09 - 07:21am
heard a rumour they gonna hav a new alb*m in the near future *

vampyria 21.02.09 - 08:03am
sweet and they're touring too, me wish them best's, lotsa fun, and safe happy travel's hearts.GIF ,x, *

* BLACK-METAL Forum

Search:
topics replies

* BLACK-METAL

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search